The Xitadel Group is a technically certified Value Added Reseller (VAR) of Dassault Systèmes' for the Simulia brand of products in India. Dassault Systèmes' VAR Certification program for Simulia provides a valuable index for measuring the skills and expertise of the VAR’s technical team.
Xitadel has obtained the ‘Simulia Technical Certified Specialist’ certification which ensures high-quality technical support for the SIMULIA suite of products, including Abaqus, Tosca, Fe-safe and Isight. This covers a wide array of technical support ranging from training, simple installation problems to complex Multiphysics simulations.
Xitadel also has domain level expertise in Crash and Safety, Impact Biomechanics, Material Calibration and Lightweight materials.
3DEXPERIENCE R2014x has capabilities such as high-performance visualization for very large models, batch and rule-based meshing, and collaborative assembly are unique to 3DEXPERIENCE, providing additional capability, efficiency, and through-put for existing simulation users, all based on the market-leading Abaqus technology.
Within the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform there are 3 key aspects of Simulation:
- Multiphysics Simulation: It is based on the market-leading Abaqus technology and provides a complete suite of features for solving Multiphysics problems involving linear and nonlinear solids, fluids, heat transfer, acoustics, vibration, low-frequency electromagnetics, electrostatics, and coupled behavior between these multiply physical responses.
- Simulation Process Management: Simulation Process Management provides the framework to capture, re-use, re-purpose, and re-apply simulation methods throughout the enterprise that have been developed within your simulation team. These methods can be managed, updated, traced, and applied within the Simulation Process Management framework.
- Design Simulation: Design Simulation is a product suite tailored to the needs of the Product Designer. Design Simulation is based on leading technology, including part and assembly analysis, realistic material behavior, product response and scenario definition that reflect how products are used.
ABAQUS UNIFIED FEA
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. In the automotive industry engineering work groups are able to consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology.
Abaqus Unified FEA Product Suite
- Abaqus Multiphysics
- Add-on Tools
ISIGHT & THE SIMULIA EXECUTION NGINE
Isight and the SIMULIA Execution Engine (formerly Fiper) are used to combine multiple cross-disciplinary models and applications together in a simulation process flow, automate their execution across distributed compute resources, explore the resulting design space, and identify the optimal design parameters subject to required constraints. Our proven simulation automation and optimization solutions enable engineering teams to:
- Drastically reduce design cycle time through integrating workflow processes in an automated environment.
- Deliver more reliable, better-quality products through accelerated evaluation of design alternatives.
- Lower hardware investments through effective use of legacy systems and more efficient job distribution.
- Eliminate the bottlenecks of ineffective communication by enabling secure design collaboration among partners.
- Isight & SEE Portfolio
- Isight Components
FE-SAFE: DURABILITY ANALYSIS SOFTWARE FOR FINITE ELEMENT MODELS
FE-SAFE is a fatigue analysis software for Finite Element models and is used worldwide in several industries to determine fatigue life and optimize designs. FE-SAFE analyses metals and composite materials, elastomers, thermo-mechanical and creep fatigue and employs the Verity® structural stress method or the fatigue analysis of welded joints – the only commercial software to incorporate this methodology.
With FE-SAFE as an integrated part of the design process, customers have the ability to:
- Accurately identify fatigue hotspots
- Optimize designs to use less material
- Reduce product recalls and warranty costs
- Validate design and test programs
- Improve correlation between test and analysis within a single user interface
- Reduce prototype test times speed up analysis times, thereby reducing man-time hours
- Increase confidence that your product designs pass their test schedules as "right first time"
TOSCA: EFFICIENT OPTIMIZATION BASED ON FEA AND CFD SIMULATIONS
Tosca Structure and Tosca Fluid offer efficient optimization based on industry standard FEA (Abaqus, ANSYS, MSC Nastran) and CFD software (STAR-CCM+ and ANSYS Fluent) for structural optimization and flow optimization.
It creates optimized design concepts to achieve the highest performance, quality, and eco-efficiency in a shorter development time.
- Tosca Structure
- Tosca Fluid
SIMPOE-MOLD: PLASTIC INJECTION SIMULATION
Simpoe-Mold helps users predict and avoid manufacturing defects during the earliest stages of part and mold design, eliminating costly mold rework, improving part quality, decreasing time to market and optimizing production cycle times. This is specifically important for companies involved in designing plastic parts or injection molds or manufacture plastic parts.
Simpoe-Mold allows simulation with shell and solid mesh, with or without inserts, and it can handle complex shapes. Simpoe-Mold also allows simulation of more advanced processes, such as gas-assisted injection, co-injection molding, bi-refringance, over molding, multi-shots or multi-domain injection.
SIMPACK is a general purpose Multi-Body Simulation (MBS) software used for the dynamic analysis of any mechanical or mechatronic system. It enables engineers to generate and solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualize motion, coupling forces and stresses.
SIMULIA provides complete design-integrated simulation capabilities within the CATIA V5 design environment. Designers can use the familiar CATIA user interface to perform analysis directly on their master reference model in CATIA. Data integrity issues are avoided since there is no transfer and translation of geometry.
The combined CATIA Analysis and the SIMULIA Extended Analysis product suites have been developed for designers and engineers who need to accurately size their designs and quickly evaluate their real world performance during the design phase. To access the basic nonlinear and thermal analysis capabilities included in ANL and ATH, users must first be working with Generative Part Structural Analysis (GPS), the backbone product to the CATIA V5 Analysis offering.
SIMULIA perform virtual tests and meeting performance requirements using proven Abaqus technology. It provides powerful tools that enable fast, accurate performance studies on parts, assemblies, components and products designed with V6.
SIMULIA enables collaboration on performing virtual tests and meeting performance requirements using proven Abaqus technology. It provides powerful tools that enable fast, accurate performance studies on parts, assemblies, components and products designed with V6.
- CATIA Analysis
SIMULATION LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
SIMULIA's SLM solution enables product development companies to perform simulation data management as well as test data management to achieve a competitive advantage and maximize their investment in simulation technology.
SIMULIA SLM leverages proven Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology from ENOVIA and simulation expertise to deliver a breakthrough, economically deployable solution for capturing, managing, and securing their valuable simulation intellectual property.
SIMULIA SLM also accelerates product development by ensuring decision traceability and providing timely access to the right information through secure storage, search and retrieval with distinct functionality dedicated specifically to simulation scenarios and data.
The SIMULIA SLM product suite, combined with ENOVIA technology, offers an open and flexible configuration based on your organization's simulation data management process management needs.