Experience in Nastran and Hyper mesh/ANSA, Model development, execution and analyse NVH results, NVH performance including Model Validation, Normal Modes,FRF etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of acoustics, vibrations and physics related to subject
- Preferred Vehicle Integration and Validation for NVH
- Should have good experience in ATF, NTF & VTF.
- Essential to have Experience in any Pre-processor ANSA/ Hypermesh
- Strong knowledge in NVH concepts, techniques and tools
- Must have work experience in NASTRAN for NVH analysis
- Experience to ABAQUS and OptiStruct is preferable
- Involvement in Simulation and test correlation is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and RCA
- NVH and related physics
- Structural Dynamics Testing/Modal Analysis
- Fundamentals of ATF, NTF & VTF
- Vibration isolation, Acoustics, Resonance and Damping
- Must have international mind set, ability to work with international customers
- Should have the ability to present analysis results effectively
- On need basis, willing to travel to customer places, local or overseas
- Self driven and team oriented
- Valid passport
B. E or M.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
CAE software tools
Pre/post processing (ANSA/HM, HyperView / MetaPost)
MS-office & Unix / Linux applications