Xitadel is currently seeking a CAE Engineer who will be responsible for performing CAE Durability (Strengthening & Fatigue) assessment using virtual analysis tools. The Engineer will work closely with client groups, suppliers, offshore CAE teams to proactively identify issues, develop solutions and meet program performance objectives and timings. The Engineer will follow established methodologies, develop future improvements in analysis capability and document new analysis procedures.
- Input verification, effort estimation and activity planning to respect due date and related communication to customer.
- Preparing draft of the design considering CAE.
- Pre-post processing for CAE Durability analysis as per FECT/Customer requirement.
- Validate the design for CAE targets (both FECT and Customer).
- Provide design solutions and recommendations for development of designs from Strengthening and fatigue analysis perspective.
- Provide program risk assessment and conduct CAE reviews.
- Technical report preparation and presentation to customer
- Support and / or active participation in international professional networks in FECT (incl. documentation)
- Identify and share the lessons learned and best practices.
- Executing preventive and corrective actions; Maintain track Quality & on time delivery metrics for all work requests.
- Supporting standardization, harmonization and documentation of calculation methodologies, including working procedures.
- Effective utilization of the resources.
- Good knowledge of fundamental physics, strength of material, solid mechanics, metal fatigue and structural engineering principles Knowledge of DFSS/FMEA/DVP&R.
- Good knowledge of vehicle structures, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Testing equipment, setup and analysis.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have international mind set, ability to work with international customers.
- Should have the ability to present analysis results effectively.
- On need basis, willing to travel to customer places, local or overseas.
- Self-driven and team oriented.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
B. E or M.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.
CAE Solver Tools (ABAQUS, MSC NASTRAN, N-code)
CAE Pre-processing Tools (ANSA/HYPERMESH)
CAE Post-processing Tools (METAPOST/HYPERVIEW)
Added Advantage - TCL-TK, Python Scripting