Perform Simulation activities and deliver validated results with respect to design targets using CAE Tools. Perform correlation studies with respect to Physical test and support Certification through simulation, be in position to eliminate physical tests. Should be able to set up full vehicle model, debug the model for LS-Dyna environment, interpret the results, post process the deck. Experience in selection of element type, mesh size, material properties, element quality check and selection of right material models and parameters. Experience in interpreting and understanding FEA results, post- processing and preparing comprehensive analysis reports with design solutions.
- Input verification, effort estimation and activity planning to respect due date and related communication to customer
- Experience in Model builds, System level/ Full Vehicle Simulations.
- Experience in working in automotive crash/ occupant safety simulations
- Knowledge of FMVSS 201, NCAP protocols, front and side crash regulations.
- Identify and share the lessons learned and best practices
- Executing preventive and corrective actions; Maintain, track Quality & on time delivery metrics for all work requests
- Supporting standardization, harmonization and documentation of calculation methodologies, including working procedures
- Effective utilization of the resources.
- Sound knowledge of structural Crashworthiness and Non-linearity.
- High Proficiency in CAE Tools like LS-DYNA/PAM-CRASH, Hyper-Works/Beta-CAE and optimisation tools.
- Able to run Safety/Crash CAE analysis for Frontal, Side& Rear as per FMVSS, EURONCAP regulations, summarise results and feedback conclusions to the Body Safety Team Leader in an efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills, Team player, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem-solving skills a must
- Must have international mind set, ability to work with international customers.
- Should have the ability to present analysis results effectively.
- On need basis, willing to travel to customer places, local or overseas
- Self-driven and team oriented
- Valid passport.
B.E or M.Tech or Ph.D. in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or equivalent.
CAE software tools (ANSA/Hypermesh, LS-DYNA/PAM-CRASH, Primer)