The Mechanical Simulation team is pleased to announce its upcoming 2017 VehicleSim User Conference!
- A two-day event aimed at showcasing the latest software developments and driving synergies among stakeholders
- Day 1 will be a conference focused on talks and use cases presented by Mechanical Simulation, its customers, and its technology partners
- Day 2 will be dedicated to hands-on and special-topics training sessions
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the newest developments from Mechanical Simulation
- Hear from technology partners about novel workflows that push the envelope of simulation
- Network with colleagues and industry experts
- Interface directly with VehicleSim developers to inform the product direction
- Have a good time!
Who should attend?
- CAE engineers involved in vehicle dynamics
- Test engineers involved in XIL applications
- Engineers involved in ADAS and vehicle controls/sensors development
- Engineering managers/directors associated with the activities mentioned above
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 to Wednesday, May 10, 2017
The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth MI 48170